The World's first and only RE<GRIP goalkeeper gloves – simply spray to RE<GRIP.
Grip = Confidence.
Inevitably, over time through wear and tear, the grip on any goalkeeping gloves will start to decrease.
With gloveglu RE<GRIP, simply shake the gloveglu bottle that comes with every pair and spray 2-3 times onto each palm to restore grip!
gloveglu RE<GRIP goalkeeper gloves are the only gloves in the World to offer this feature.
Your gloves will last longer and perform better.
- Negative Cut with stitching/gussets inside the glove providing a much tighter and snug fit, resulting in ball control that is more “true” to your hand.
- Pre-curved RE<GRIP 3.5+3MM latex palm.
- Removable finger protection in four fingers for additional support to prevent and/or protect injuries.
- Breathable finger gussets for superior ventilation.
- Thumb wrap for additional protection and GripVelcro closure bandage and pull tab to make it easier to put gloves on and take them off.
- 50ml bottle of gloveglu to RE<GRIP your goalkeeper gloves.
FINGER PROTECTION AND MORE:
- All gloveglu goalkeeper RE<GRIP gloves use the new removable protect finger protection system in all four fingers.
- Developed for additional support and/or to prevent and protect against injury. Perfect for junior athletes who want added finger strength when saving heavy shots.
- Each finger protection element is separate, allowing the goalkeeper to remove/insert when required.
3.5+3MM latex RE<GRIP palms provide an extra layer of protection for high impact shots and punching, whilst the velcro closure bandage strap with pull tab and thumb wrap also offers excellent additional wrist and thumb support without sacrificing flexibility.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply onto the glove palm with 2-3 sprays on each palm.
- Rub palms together.
- Allow to dry.
- Reapply as required.