The Worlds first and only REGRIP goalkeeper gloves – simply spray to RE:GRIP.
Grip = Confidence.
Inevitably, over time through wear and tear, the grip on any goalkeeping gloves will start to decrease.
With gloveglu REGRIP simply shake the gloveglu bottle that comes with every pair of our gloves, spray 2-3 times onto each palm and after rubbing together your grip will be stronger again!
Gloveglu REGRIP goalkeeper gloves are the only gloves in the world to offer this feature.
Your gloves will last longer and perform better.
- Negative Cut with stitching/gussets inside the glove providing a much tighter and snug fit resulting in ball control that is more “true” to your hand
- Pre-curved REGRIP 3.5+3MM Latex Palm.
- Removable Finger Protection in four fingers for additional support to prevent and/or protect injuries.
- Breathable Finger Gussets for Superior Ventilation.
- Thumb Wrap for Additional Protection and GripVelcro Closure bandage and Pull Tab to make it easier to put gloves on and take them off
- 50ml bottle of gloveglu to REGRIP your goalkeeper gloves
FINGER PROTECTION AND MORE:
All gloveglu GK REGRIP gloves use the new removable PROTECT FINGER PROTECTION System in all four fingers.
Developed both for additional support and/or to prevent and protect against injury. Many junior athletes also prefer our PROTECT FINGER PROTECTION for added finger strength while saving heavy shots.
Each finger protection element is separate allowing the keeper to decide where protection is required e.g. for injured fingers.
3.5+3MM latex REGRIP Palms provide an extra layer of protection for high impact shots and punching whilst the velcro closure bandage strap with pull tab and thumb wrap also offers excellent additional wrist and thumb support without sacrificing flexibility.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- shake gloveglu bottle well before use
- apply onto the glove palm with 2-3 sprays on each palm
- rub palms together
- allow to dry
- reapply as required